You can’t prevent the unexpected from happening before or during your trip, but you can protect your trip investment if it does. Vacations can take a year to save up for and only a moment to ruin. Medical treatment or lost luggage can leave you with unexpected and expensive bills, such as the emergency evacuations that can cost tens of thousands of dollars. Despite the best planning, events that are out of your control can derail your trip. Travel insurance can help with the financial impact of these unexpected circumstances, as well as provide assistance in an emergency.
Our covereage covers cancellation coverage for reasons not included in many other plans, such as:
• Weather cancellation with no time limit.
• Extension of school year due to unforeseen reasons.
• Cancel for work reasons when purchased within 21 days of initial trip deposit.
• Pregnancy and being present for the birth of a family member’s child.
• Cancel for any reasons upgrade.
• Acts as Primary Medical Coverage.
• Coverage for children under 18 is included (limit 3 kids per 1 adult).
• Also features security evacuation for political and natural disasters.
Optional Upgrade - Cancel For Any Reason: Covers up to 75% of trip cost, where trip cost does not exceed $15,000 per person.